Reclaimed Fire Hose and Parachute Overnight Bag
Beautifully constructed from decommissioned British fire hose and lined with parachute silk, this overnight bag is perfect for short stays away.
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose, black colour combines this with reclaimed black printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Adjustable shaped and padded shoulder strap
- Internal zip pocket and two internal poacher-style pockets
- Reinforced stress points
- Dimensions: H 30 x W 48 x D 16 cm Handle Drop: 25 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £3.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.