Recycled Cast Iron Two-Handled Skillet, 28cm
Made in the UK using iron recovered from Samuel Groves’ own manufacturing waste, these versatile pans are built to last a lifetime.
- Made from over 70% recycled iron with stainless steel handles
- The only cast iron cookware made in England. Hand-cast in the heart of the Midlands
- Lifetime guarantee
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil, so you can start cooking right away. Iron pans build up a natural non-stick seasoning the more you use them
- Cook on any heat source, including induction, barbecues and in the oven
- Ergonomic stainless steel carry handles
- 100% recyclable
- Packaged in a sturdy, biodegradable hessian bag
- Samuel Groves’ carbon emissions are offset with ClimateCare projects
- Weight: 2.78 kg, length with handles: 38cm
- Care and use: do not soak your pan or place it in a dishwasher. To get the best from your pan, read this care guide before first use.
British cookware makers Samuel Groves have been manufacturing in the heart of the Midlands since 1817. From durable aluminium bakeware to recycled cast iron skillets, the entire Samuel Groves range has been designed to perform to a professional standard. And as specialists in long-lasting quality, all their cookware is covered by the lifetime guarantee we love. By sustaining the art of British manufacturing, and offsetting their climate emissions along the way, Samuel Groves offer lower-impact cookware you can count on for life.
Samuel Groves offers a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. An item failing during use due to a manufacturing defect will be repaired or replaced (at Samuel Grove’s discretion) without charge. Warranty not effective for commercial use.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate, and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
In order to keep your Samuel Groves cookware in the best condition and under warranty, take care to follow all care and use recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.