Classic Casserole, 24cm
This two-handled pan by Judge is a versatile classic, delivering efficient cooking from hob to oven. A long-lasting, high-quality pan guaranteed for 25 years.
- Made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel with toughened glass lid
- Judge 25 Year Guarantee
- Impressive performance due to even heat distribution from 'hot forged' base
- Riveted cast handle assures a permanent and solid connection to the body of the pan, unlike a welded joint
- Features time-saving internal capacity guides
- Vented glass lid for over boil prevention
- Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 36.5cm
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Oven safe up to 210°C
Cookware specialists Judge have been supplying high-quality products to thousands of homes in the UK and beyond since 1898. Designed in Bristol and sold worldwide, Judge products have a strong reputation for great performance, combined with a solid build you can rely on for years and years to come. Each pan has been engineered from 18/10 stainless steel with toughened glass lids, and a thick thermic base for even, rapid heating. Carrying a 25 year guarantee for extra peace of mind, the Judge range is the perfect choice for your everyday cooking needs.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £5.90. UK delivery can be expected within 2-6 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7-10 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 13 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.