3L Technical Camera Bag
This innovative camera bag is made from cutting-edge recycled materials, designed to keep your camera safe and handy whilst providing quick access.
- Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including GROUNDTRUTH’s bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile. For full materials breakdown, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Made by a family-run manufacturer in Jakarta, Indonesia, who champions worker wellbeing and sustainability
- 15 year repair or replace guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Features a detachable padded shoulder strap, highly padded interior and fleece lining, removable lens hammock sling, mesh pocket for memory cards and tripod straps
- Sized to fit perfectly into the side access opening of GROUNDTRUTH’s backpack, for easy removal at a moment’s notice
- For full breakdown of features, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Each Camera Bag removes 25 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a biodegradable cassava bag
- Height: 280mm, width: 200mm, depth: 150mm, weight: 700g, volume: 3L
Combining cutting-edge technology with sustainable innovation, GROUNDTRUTH accessories are designed to last a lifetime. Their unique high-performance GT-RK-001 textile is made of 100% recycled materials: sleek, ultra-durable and water-repellant. Inspired by travel and tested in the harsh environments of Antarctica, their designs are tough, yet contemporary. With clever features and modular systems, each bag has been designed for travel in both urban and wild environments. GROUNDTRUTH are committed to people and planet, with a progressive transparent supply chain and carbon neutral business - and we love the 15 year guarantee.
The recycled materials used within GROUNDTRUTH’S RIKR range have been chosen for their premium quality and technical performance. Water-repellent, stain-resistant, rip-proof, tactile and breathable, they ensure that each product is as comfortable and smart as it is resilient.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. Delivery to the UK and EU can be expected within 2-6 working days. International deliveries may take up to 9 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.