Alpha Series II Waterproof Jacket
Made from a highly durable graphene-integrated nylon, this windproof, waterproof performance jacket will last a lifetime. Tested beyond military standards, and suits any wardrobe.
- Shell face: 70% graphene-integrated nylon and 30% polyester. PU membrane. Lining: 100% polyester. Durable YKK zips throughout
- Lifetime guarantee. More information is available in The Detail Tab.
- Made in Shenzhen, China
- Extreme abrasion resistance: after 50,000 rubs on the Martindale Abrasion and Pilling test, the fabric stayed good as new. Military-grade gear is required to withstand 20,000 rubs
- Fully waterproof, windproof and breathable, with taped seams and drop back hem
- Fabric is anti-UV, antibacterial and moisture-wicking, and distributes heat efficiently
- Zip your jacket onto the packable GRAnaREC mid-layer, combining to create one heavy-duty jacket
- Front pockets feature inner zippers to reach internal pockets
- Other features include: adjusters on hood, collar and bottom hem; RECCO® Reflector device in hood; double pit zippers; waterproof inner pocket
- Lightweight: 750 grams (size M)
- Climate-neutral certified
- Care instructions: close all zippers, wash on cold, delicate cycle using a detergent for waterproof clothing (Nikwax recommended). Do not use softener; do not iron; line dry avoiding direct sunlight
- Shipping from China, average delivery 14 days
Graphene-X performance apparel uses graphene - the strongest but lightest material on earth - to make some seriously tough outerwear. Not only are the products backed by a lifetime guarantee, but their graphene-integrated nylon fabric is also extensively tested to military-grade standards. Waterproof, lightweight and extremely abrasion resistant, you’ll never need to buy another jacket. And with sleek, minimalistic designs that fit into any wardrobe, these are pieces to wear every day, forever.
All Graphene-X apparel is guaranteed for life. All manufacturing faults are covered - does not include misuse or intentional damage.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.