The Idil is a bamboo and cotton blend peshtemal woven on traditional shuttle looms; simple, sustainable and versatile, it’s perfect for minimal lifestyles.
- Materials: Bamboo and cotton blend (non-GMO)
- Warranty: 20 year replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Buldan
- Dimensions: 95 x 190 cm
- Woven on traditional shuttle looms by master weavers in Buldan and finished with hand twisted and knotted fringing.
- Please note that as the peshtemals are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations.
- Soft, light and quick to dry - roll it down small for your travels, use it as a scarf, or take it along to gym and yoga sessions.
- Care Instructions: machine washable; wash with similar colours at 30º; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans; each is produced using natural materials and comes with a truly outstanding 20-year guarantee
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.