Damla Organic Cotton Blanket
The Damla Organic Cotton Blanket uses one of the most iconic patterns in Turkish weaving, with its traditional diamond design and hand-knotted fringing.
- Materials: 100% natural Turkish cotton certified to OEKO TEX Standard 100
- Warranty: 20 years replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Damla range is OCS100 certified (Organic Content Standard)
- Size: 200 x 240 cm
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Wonderfully multifunctional: can be used as a beach blanket, picnic rug, a couch throw, a cosy camping blanket or an attractive bed throw.
- Please note that as these products are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations.
- Machine washable. Wash with similar colours at 30º. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and hand woven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.