700W Hand Blender
The 700W Hand Blender is a versatile kitchen workhorse, allowing you to chop, puree and whisk with seamless speed. A high quality, ergonomic appliance engineered to perform and last.
- Anti-suction blending wand that won't grip the bottom of your pan, ergonomic handle
- Designed to be repairable, with spare parts and support available from Dualit.com
- Designed in the UK, made ethically in China
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Included in the box: 700W power unit; blending wand attachment, chopper bowl with blade and feed tube lid; whisk attachment; gearbox for whisk and chopping bowl; 1L jug; how-to guide instruction manual
- Speed range 7,000-16,000rpm, with super-charged turbo option of 17,000-18000rpm
- Dimensions (power unit with wand attachment): Width (cm): 6.4; Depth (cm): 12.6; Height (cm): 37.8
Dualit products are a true testament to British engineering. Their award-winning toasters - originally designed to withstand heavy commercial use - have been domestic kitchen staples since the 1970s. This father and son company believes in products that are built to last. That’s why Dualit goods are always built to be repairable, with each part designed to be disassembled and replaced. These are products that will keep on serving you for years and years, with iconic retro designs that you’ll love to hold onto. What’s more, every Dualit toaster is stamped with the name of the person who built it. Who made yours?
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £2.90, or free for any Buy Me Once order over £50 (excluding furniture.) UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £30 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.