Studio Cross Back Apron - Various Colours
Risdon & Risdon’s practical and elegant Studio Apron is endlessly versatile, and comes in a wide range of colours! Crafted from a robust cotton canvas, with a choice of either high-quality leather or sustainable cork straps.
- Materials: robust 10oz cotton canvas, trimmed in high-quality leather or Portuguese cork, with cotton webbing.
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Measurements: Medium - length 82cm, width 67cm. Large - length 98cm, width 80cm. Long straps are one size fits all.
- Reinforced corners and riveted pockets give extra strength
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a British-made Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an artist, cook, barber, gardener or craftsperson, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 5-7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.