The Forest & Forge Hero Knife Set
- The Forest & Forge Utility Knife - 5 inch/12.5cm multi-purpose blade used for both the precision tasks of a paring knife, and the heavier duty work of a chef's knife
- The Forest & Forge Santoku Knife - 7 inch/18cm blade Japanese-style chef’s knife suited to precision cutting
- The Forest & Forge Bread Knife - 8 inch/20cm serrated blade for making easy work of all types of bread
- Blade forged from Sheffield steel with high chrome and high carbon content. Rockwell scale 53-55, balancing hardness with easy sharpening
- Handles made from small managed woodlands in Malton, North Yorkshire, often from gale-damaged boughs
- Utility knife - English horse chestnut wood
- Santoku Knife - English beech wood
- Bread Knife - English spalted (aged) beech wood
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Read our article all about knife care here, including instructions on how to sharpen a serrated knife
- Hand wash only - do not place in dishwasher
Representing the best of British knifemaking, Dexam’s range of Forest & Forge knives are crafted from top-quality steel and a range of native Yorkshire hardwoods. Made in Sheffield, England’s steel capital, these beautiful blades are forged from high-chrome, high-carbon steel specially selected for optimum hardness and longevity. As a result, each knife sharpens beautifully and keeps its edge for longer, withstanding the rigours of professional and home kitchens alike. Made to perform and covered by a lifetime guarantee, you’ll reach for these hardworking blades on a daily.
Age verification required on delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age and a signature will be required on delivery.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
By law, we are not permitted to sell a bladed item to any person under the age of 18. Age verification will be required by the driver on delivery.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.