20 Denier Nude Tights, Vivid Champagne
These nude tights are tone matching, with a semi-satin texture to blend into your skin. Silky-soft, seamless and strong, they even come complete with a ladder-free guarantee.
- Composition: 70% nylon, 30% elastane. Yarns are produced under OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Crafted in Italy
- Ladder-free guarantee - if a hole appears in your tights, it will not run into a ladder
- Tone-matching shades - choose the nude shade closest to your skin, and these tights will adapt to your skin tone. For help choosing, you can get in touch
- 2021 Red Dot Award ‘Best of the Best' winner for design
- Completely seamless, with no gusset and leaving no pressure marks on your skin
- Reinforced 40 denier toes
- Comfortable shaping waistband (Low: 9cm, High: 15cm)
- Packaged in a recycled, reusable ‘little black box’
- Tights care: please note, these tights are designed to last but are not indestructible. Wash your tights at 30°C, ideally in a delicate laundry bag. Do not tumble dry, iron, or bleach. Full care guide here.
It’s high time someone fixed tights. Hēdoïne has taken all the pain points of flimsy, throwaway hosiery and redesigned everything from the ground up. These are tights like you’ve never worn before: silky, strong and completely seamless (goodbye gussets). Made using innovative yarns and 3D technology, they combine comfort and durability for tights you can trust. Their 20 and 40 denier tights are even guaranteed not to ladder - so if a hole does appear, your sheerest tights won’t be ruined.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.