Organic Cotton T-Shirt, Red Stripe
This organic cotton tee comes in a timeless striped pattern of off-white, red and black. Soft, comfy and stretchy, it’s bound to become your new favourite.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Material: GOTS certified blend of 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in East Yorkshire
- Close-fitted, with a round neckline
- Handmade to the highest quality fabrications by fairly paid, skilled craftspeople
- Sustainably and ethically produced
- Recommended care: machine wash at 30 degrees and hang to dry
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek makes no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimises their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £2.90, or free for any total Buy Me Once order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.