Organic Bamboo Boxy Long Sleeved Top, Grey
A flattering wardrobe essential. This boxy fit top is handmade to order in East Yorkshire, from a super soft organic bamboo and cotton jersey.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Material: OEKO-TEX certified blend of 46% organic bamboo, 46% organic cotton, 8% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in East Yorkshire
- Boxy, loose fit with rounded neckline
- Handmade to the highest quality fabrications by fairly paid, skilled craftspeople
- Sustainably and ethically produced
- Also available in black or white
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
- Recommended care: machine wash at 30 degrees and hang to dry
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek makes no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimises their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.