The Work Trousers, Khaki
The authentically traditional Work Trousers would have formed part of many original workwear suits. Made in Great Yarmouth from a durable cotton twill fabric and designed to last a lifetime.
- Made from a 100% cotton twill fabric and eco-friendly Corozo buttons
- Authentic, traditional style; a relaxed fit with deep pleats and hems for rolling
- A laundered finish softens the garment for a softer handle and 'lived in' feel
- Button fly, with deep belt loops to carry a sturdy belt, and two deep back welt pockets
- Partners perfectly with other Yarmouth Oilskin products
- Made in Great Yarmouth, Great Britain, by a small team of skilled craftspeople
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-4 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.