Organic Bamboo Trunks, Mixed Pack of 5
Soft and durable, these boxer briefs are handmade in Yorkshire from organic bamboo, by skilled workers being paid a fair wage.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Grey: 46% organic bamboo, 46% organic cotton, 8% elastane
- Black/white: 95% organic bamboo, 5% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery. Please note this item is cannot be returned unless unopened.
- Save 15% with this multipack of 5
- Size M is recommended for a 32" waist.
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. This item is made to order to minimise waste. Please allow up to a month for your item to be made. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Rozenbroek underwear is non-refundable unless unopened.