Men's Handmade Crofter Sandal
Handmade in Sheffield from robust, malleable leathers, the Crofter is based on a vintage woven sandal that has been in production in Kenneth’s workshop for 40 years.
Made to order - please allow 6-8 weeks.
- Made from fine quality Italian, British, and other European leathers. Tyre Tred sole.
- Handcrafted in Sheffield
- Noble & Wylie shoes are handmade to order. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your shoes to be made.
- Colour samples from left to right represent black, fodder brown and sioux brown. A fodder brown shoe example can be seen here.
- Exclusive 4 years repair guarantee on leather uppers for Buy Me Once customers*
- Designed to be supportive and comfortable, the soft leathers will adapt to your foot shape
- All Noble & Wylie styles are fully resoleable and repairable, with a range of materials available each time
Noble & Wylie handcraft their footwear to last. Operating out of a small Sheffield workshop, every pair of shoes is made to order by Kenneth using traditional techniques. Their modern utilitarian aesthetic is endlessly wearable, with a nod to historic vintage styles. Made using robust, high-quality leathers and Vibram soles, the artisanal construction of these shoes dramatically increases their lifespan. We especially love that every shoe is fully resoleable and repairable - so you can keep them walking for years and years.
*Noble & Wylie offers free repairs on leather uppers only within 4 years of purchase to Buy Me Once customers only, with a reasonable cost of repair thereafter. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of Noble & Wylie.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. This item is made to order to minimise waste. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your item to be made. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 14 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.