Go-Go Waterproof Recycled Jacket, Olive
Keep dry in a downpour with Labo Mono’s most advanced waterproof jacket. In a bright olive with a contrasting patterned lining, this jacket is ethically made from recycled bottles.
- Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles
- Made in a BSCI audited factory in China, by workers paid a living wage
- UK repair service available, or old jackets can be upcycled
- 20K level waterproofing, for torrential rain, heavy snow and strong winds. Fully taped seams seal the jacket
- 15K level breathability, for staying active. 2 pit zips give extra ventilation
- Soft, abrasion-resistant fabric with contrasting lining
- PFC/fluorocarbon free waterproofing - uses safer BIONIC-FINISH® ECO alternative
- Self-packable - turns into a bag, with straps sewn inside your right pocket
- 6 strategic pockets throughout jacket
- Stowaway hood has semi-flexible peak, 3 adjustment points, follows head movements and fits over a bike helmet
- Toggle reflective cuffs for evening walks and rides
- Inclusive fit - two zips expand jacket at the hips, adapting to more body shapes
- Two-way watertight zipper
- Lightweight: about 560g
- Sent in sustainable packaging
Labo Mono jackets bring joy to adventuring. Tired of dull outdoor brands that weren’t doing right by the planet, founder Ali Namdari decided to design his ideal adventure jacket. These cleverly functional waterproofs aren’t just fun fashion items - each one is breathable, robust and built to shrug off a downpour. This is achieved with fluorocarbon-free waterproofing, which is safer for people and the environment. Ethically crafted from recycled plastic bottles, Labo Mono jackets feature a myriad of clever features. Choose from the Urban Jacket or more advanced Go-Go jacket - all unisex, practical and ready for a lifetime of adventure.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.