Ela Peshtemal, Gorse
Ela is a beautiful yellow handwoven peshtemal; slightly thicker for winter with a luxurious texture, it is jacquard woven from heavy weighted organic cotton.
- Materials: 100% natural Turkish cotton
- Warranty: 20 year replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Dimensions: 90 x 180cm
- Inspired by original Hammam (Turkish Bath) towels, absorbent and quick drying
- Please note that as the peshtemals are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations.
- Versatile - use as a towel, scarf, wrap, sarong, throw, knotted bag or even a small tablecloth.
- Care Instructions: machine washable; wash with similar colours at 30º; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans; each is produced using natural materials and comes with a truly outstanding 20-year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.