The toaster and kettle duo; these Dualit design icons are both engineered to last and fully repairable, for kitchen appliances you can rely on for life.
Read our article all about Dualit's buy-for-life toaster design.
- Fully repairable or replaceable parts, for a toaster that will last a lifetime
- Handbuilt in the UK, with the individual assembler’s name on the base plate
- Guarantee: ProHeat elements two years, main body and other components one year
- Award-winning, patented ProHeat elements have an armour plated layer covering the filament, protecting them from damage; also creates even toasting
- First designed in 1946, this award-winning classic is a design icon
- The extra wide slots (28mm) accommodate large items
- Energy-efficient slot-selector control allows you to only toast what you need
- Manually operated ejector lever lets you check bread whilst toasting, with high lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Fitted with a revolutionary patented replaceable element, greatly extending your kettle’s lifetime. Simply send your kettle to the Dualit factory to get its element replaced.
- Patented Whisper Boil™ function - awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Features two different BPA-free measuring windows - one side in cups and the other in litres
- Awards: ShortList Best Kettle 2019 winner, Excellence in Housewares Awards 2015 winner
- Ergonomic, high quality stainless steel handle with a silicon grip for comfort
- Precision engineered Pure Pour™ non-drip spout prevents water dripping onto your kettle or work surface
- Durable hinged lid for longevity and reliability, with heatproof ring and finger guard
- Superfast 3KW element for speedy boiling
- Capacity: 1.7L
Hand-built in the UK since 1945, Dualit products are a true testament to British engineering. Their award-winning toasters - originally designed to withstand heavy commercial use - have been domestic kitchen staples since the 1970s. This father and son company believes in products that are built to last. That’s why Dualit goods are fully repairable, with each part designed to be disassembled and replaced. These are products that will keep on serving you for years and years, with iconic retro designs that you’ll love to hold onto. What’s more, every Dualit toaster is stamped with the name of the person who built it. Who made yours?