V60 Olive Wood and Glass Coffee Dripper 02
Banish coffee pods! Beautiful and durable, the Hario Olive Wood and Glass V60 Dripper is a lovely twist on this classic, easy-to-use filter coffee accessory.
- High-quality body of natural olive wood and heatproof borosilicate glass
- Made in Japan
- 02 size can brew 1-4 cups of coffee at a time
- Maximum heat retention
- Filter coffee is a simple brewing process that creates fantastic results
- Simply pop a filter paper in the top, add the coffee, place over a cup and pour water over the coffee; allow to drip down directly into cup and serve
- V-shaped cone has a spiral design causing maximum extraction during the pour-over
- The dripper spread across the world after the 2010 World Brewers Cup in London and is now synonymous with the highest standards of craft in coffee making equipment
- Dishwasher and microwave safe; removable bottom
Hario, the Japanese masters of glassware, have been manufacturing heatproof glass from 100% raw, natural minerals and materials since 1921. By using electricity instead of fuel oil to melt their glass, their production process is far safer for employees and the environment – their factory doesn’t even need chimneys! Having specialised in coffee and tea implements, Hario represents exceptional quality - from the grind, filter and brew through to pouring a steaming cup.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.