Manual Espresso Maker, Chrome
No pods, no electricity; this perfectly engineered manual espresso maker offers barista-level coffee, with all the joy and reliability of a manual machine.
Read about why we love the ROK GC Manual Espresso Maker.
- Made from a high-strength metal alloy body, plastic mid-section
- 10-year warranty on metal parts, 2-year warranty on non-metal parts. Spare parts can be purchased outside of warranty for a reasonable cost.
- Designed and engineered in London, Made in China
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 10.5 in
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Kit includes: the ROK GC espresso maker, portafilter and splitter for easy extraction, perfectly fitted tamp/spoon
- For the perfect espresso, simply pour freshly boiled water into the top section, slowly pull up the arms, and then press down again (see video below)
- Requires no electricity to function
London engineers ROK have created innovative, manually-operated home coffee makers with sustainability and longevity in mind. Well-known for its unique design, the GC Manual Espresso Maker is just as famous for making really, really good coffee. Having perfected and honed their design over the years, ROK have won several prestigious design awards and even the ‘Best Product’ award at the London Coffee Festival.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £4.45, or free for any order over £100. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.