Classic 160W Handheld Food Processor, White
Sturdy, powerful, Swiss-made. The Bamix multi-purpose handheld food processor is a cut above the rest, carrying a lifetime motor guarantee.
- 160W heavy duty AC motor, specifically developed for Bamix
- Made in Switzerland
Lifetime motor guarantee
- Add to your Bamix with the Whisk Blade, and the Beater Blade - for extra versatility and functionality
- Multipurpose stainless steel blade on 13.65cm long shaft
- Plastic and metal parts sourced from long-term Swiss suppliers
- Two-fold insulation and fully sealed casing - can be safely immersed up to the handle
- Twin safety switch
- Extremely easy to operate and clean
- 2 speed settings
- Setting 1: 10000 - 11000 rpm
- Setting 2: 15000 - 16000 rpm
- Clean your Bamix immediately after use to prevent food residues caking onto the drive shaft. For thorough cleaning, hold the Bamix in a bowl of warm water containing a few drops of detergent and switch on for a few seconds.
First sold in 1954, the brilliance of the Swiss-made Bamix is its versatility. Dubbed the ‘kitchen robot’ and beloved by chefs, this nifty handheld appliance helps you cut down on gizmos and gadgets by excelling at a wide range of food prep. Whether you want to chop, mince, purée, emulsify, mix, blend, froth, pulverise or whip, the Bamix has you covered. What’s more, each one is covered by an outstanding lifetime guarantee on the motor. This is a small but mighty appliance, guaranteed to go the distance whilst more than pulling its weight in the kitchen.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.