Sock Lined Junior Wellies, Dark Blue
Safe and strong, these wellies are perfect for chilly walks to school. Mindfully made and free from PVC and phthalates, with a cosy sock lining that can be removed to squeeze more wear from growing feet.
- Made from SEBS, a thermoplastic polymer that behaves like rubber and can be 100% recycled, with excellent durability, elasticity and waterproof properties
- Free from PVC and phthalates
- Antibacterial sock, removable for warmer weather, washing, and squeezing more wear from growing feet
- Sizes up to a UK5 (EU37), click here for the size guide
- Non-slip sole and inbuilt footbed for all-day comfort and stability
- Care instructions: hand wash removable sock and dry naturally overnight
- Made in Poland
- Fully recycled box and packaging
- Donation scheme in collaboration with Rubery Schools Community Swap Shop - get in touch to donate your unwanted Term shoes or wellies and receive 20% off your next Buy Me Once order
Term Footwear was born out of the desire to make shoes and boots that children want to wear, and that their parents want them to wear too. Through 10+ years of expert knowledge and rigorous testing, this husband and wife team have perfected premium children’s shoes that combine comfort, style and longevity. Designed to help young feet grow healthily, they’re strong and supportive - and Term’s fashionable designs will appeal to kids of all ages. Using high-quality materials such as full-grain leather and durable PVC, these are shoes that children will outgrow, not wear out.