Maxx Boys Leather Shoes
- High-quality, supple full grain leather, single touch fastening, tough thermo rubber sole
- Designed in the UK, manufactured responsibly in India
- For the perfect fit, see our size guide
- Grippy and flexible rubber sole
- Memory foam insole for extra comfort
- Padded collar to prevent blisters
- 12mm growth room, to allow young feet to develop naturally, and for extra longevity of the shoe
- Lining material made using recycled plastic bottles
- Breathable uppers and antimicrobial linings help prevent foot odour
- Super lightweight and flexible without compromising durability
- Donation scheme in collaboration with Rubery Schools Community Swap Shop - get in touch to donate your unwanted Term shoes and receive 20% off your next purchase
Term Footwear was born out of the desire to make shoes and boots that children want to wear, and that their parents want them to wear too. Through 10+ years of expert knowledge and rigorous testing, this husband and wife team have perfected premium children’s shoes that combine comfort, style and longevity. Designed to help young feet grow healthily, they’re strong and supportive - and Term’s fashionable designs will appeal to kids of all ages. Using high-quality materials such as full grain leather and durable PVC, these are shoes that children will outgrow, not wear out.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.