Organic Linen Pocket Shorts, Black
These super-comfortable shorts have been crafted from luxurious organic linen woven in Belgium as part of a zero-waste solution.
- Made from 100% organic linen
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex sizing: Anna is wearing a Size 0. She is 5’ 10” and has a 26” waist. Raith is wearing a Size 3. He is 6’ 1” and has a 31.5” waist.
- Super-comfortable pull-on, mid-rise, relaxed cut shorts with an elasticated waistband
- Features side pockets and discreet top-opening pocket
- Tonal stitch detailing throughout gives a subtle utility feel
- Traceability: Paula Borges, Portugal. Mill: Libeco, Belgium. Yarn: Safilin, Poland. Raw: flax plants from France
- Care: machine wash at 30 degrees
Slow fashion innovators Riley Studio make contemporary gender-neutral garments that are designed to last. Impeccably made from the highest-quality sustainable fabrics, every Riley Studio piece is fully traceable, made with people and the planet in mind. We especially love this brand because they strive to make their clothes go the distance. Their minimalistic, clean designs have been consciously created to transcend seasons. What’s more, every Riley Studio garment we offer is covered by an outstanding lifetime repair guarantee, so you can truly love your clothes for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.