Recycled Nylon Food Waste Puffer Jacket
This cosy puffer jacket is a sustainable fashion pioneer and winter wardrobe hero that will last a lifetime, innovatively combining recycled technical fabrics with natural plant-based dyes.
- 100% technical recycled nylon shell outer sourced in Japan, with 100% natural dyes made with onions skins and rice husks
- 100% recycled polyester down filling, made with plastic bottles diverted from landfill
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in Pafil, Portugal
- Yarn Sourced in Komatsu, Japan
- The internal drawstring waist allows the jacket to be worn either oversized or cinched at the waist
- Fabric is treated with a fluorocarbon-free water repellent, making it showerproof
- The combination of man-made recycled technical fabric and natural dying is at the pinnacle of eco-innovation
- Detachable hood, storm cuffs and a range of roomy internal and external pockets add to the jacket’s function
British sustainable fashion brand Riley Studio are challenging the status quo of overproduction and overconsumption. Putting eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do, their restrained, contemporary wardrobe contains gender-neutral staples that are kind to the planet. Sourcing high quality recycled fabrics and working with ethical partners, Riley Studio is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way. As well as making durable, versatile pieces, Riley Studio offers a lifetime repair guarantee, ensuring that each garment can be loved for as long as possible.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.