Recycled Cashmere Jumpigan, Aubergine
Classic, luxuriously soft and made of 100% recycled cashmere, Lowie’s trademarked ‘Jumpigan’ is a dual-function piece that can be worn as a jumper or cardigan.
- 100% high-quality Textile Exchange certified recycled cashmere
- Free repairs for life
- Made in Bulgaria
- Can be worn back-to-front, as a jumper or a cardigan
- Painted wooden buttons
- Deep aubergine purple with grey piping
- Intricate triangle pattern on back, front and cuffs
- Loose, boxy fit, wide scooped neckline and full-length sleeves
- Hand wash cool or machine wash on a ‘wool’ or ‘delicates’ cycle, dry flat
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London offers up delicious prints and heritage-inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.