Alpaca Wool Classic Scarf
Classic rib knit, this Scottish-made scarf is versatile, soft and durable. What makes it unique is the provenance of the materials - crafted from natural shades of British alpaca, a rare and soft yarn.
- Made from 80% British alpaca, 10% Falklands Merino, 10% South American alpaca
- Made in a small factory in Hawick, Scotland
- Free repairs for 3 years; fairly-priced repairs after this time
- Size: 160cm x 30cm
- British alpaca is an animal-friendly, low-impact yarn from alpaca grazed in the south of England. Flocks are sheared each spring for the wellbeing of the animal
- Fleece spun in Dorset
- Entirely dye-free yarns
- Gentle hand wash only, in wool or cashmere soap
Ally Bee offers sustainable luxury through heirloom quality and ethical production. Their knitwear is fairly produced with sustainably sourced British yarns including British alpaca and traceable, Cradle-to-Cradle certified® superfine merino and cashmere. Each piece is consciously crafted using traditional and low waste techniques; the result is long-lasting quality as standard throughout their collection of jumpers and accessories. Ally Bee will also repair your knitwear for free within the first three years of purchase; repairs after this time will be charged at a fair price or the brand will supply yarn for mending.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.