Medium Cargo Backpack
The medium cargo backpack is a sleek and reliable go-to work bag, with an intelligent, intuitive design perfect for staying organised and secure on the go. A lifetime of free repairs means one less thing to worry about.
- Made using 1600D ballistic nylon outer fabric resistant to wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion, with top-grain leather carry handle
- Unconditional lifetime repair guarantee, with authorised repair centres across the world. Find out more in 'The Detail' tab
- Three section design with two organiser front pockets, a roomy main compartment and laptop compartment
- Padded laptop compartment suitable for most 15.6" laptops, with dual zipper pulls that can be secured with a cable lock
- Padded tablet slip pocket in laptop compartment fits most tablets and e-readers
- Coated 600D nylon fabric on bottom panel protects bag from unclean surfaces
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps and aerated mesh back padding for ultimate comfort
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over most suitcase handles for easy combined luggage
- Self-repairing YKK zipper, meaning if the zip gets stuck for any reason you can simply unzip and start again
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 34.5 x 20.5 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Capacity: 21.4 L
- Made in China
- Care: clean with a soft, clean damp cloth or an adhesive lint brush roller.
Founded over two decades ago, Briggs & Riley are a brand that knows exactly what people need from their luggage - dependability. If you’ve ever had to drag a one-wheeled or splitting suitcase through security, you’ll probably agree. Briggs & Riley bags are uncomplicated, but classic, ergonomic and useful in design. Durable ballistic nylon fabrics resist daily wear and tear, and the brand is so confident in the build quality of their bags they offer free repairs for life to all their customers, with authorised repair centres all over the country (and all over the world.) Luggage can and should be a one-time investment, not something to repurchase every couple of years.
Briggs & Riley's Simple As That® Guarantee
Our warranty covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag.
Our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/ or its contents.
If your bag is damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport.If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag in its original condition. Due to the discontinuation of a particular part or colour, identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace damaged parts with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching colour.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favour and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
Sometimes it is possible to carry out a repair yourself, such as a wheel change etc. You can email customer service on email@example.com to order parts. Please include a photo of the part and they style number of your bag.
You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorised Repair Centre. They are located throughout the world. No repair number is needed. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to discuss the details of your repair.
Shipping & Returns
UK shipping is £2.90, or free over £50. Delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.