Classic Umbrella 120cm, Yellow
- Tested in extreme conditions with an intense quality control check
- 2 years of free repairs, reasonable repair fee thereafter
- Made ethically in China
- Unique high-performance, ultra durable-canopy design with strengthened struts and specially designed floating ribs
- Blunt’s patented tips open like miniature umbrellas into specially designed pockets, perfectly distributing tension and protecting eyes
- Tested in extreme winds of 70mph
- Size: diameter: 120cm, closed length: 84cm, weight: 660g
The Blunt is the umbrella reinvented. Combining superior engineering with beautiful design, these umbrellas can withstand seriously wild weather. With unique patented Blunt™ Tips and reinforced points, the Blunt is the only umbrella on the market with a fully tensioned canopy. This provides unparalleled strength and performance; it’s a level of engineering you rarely see in your everyday items. Blunt umbrellas are even built to be repaired - free for 2 years, and for a reasonable fee after that. You need never throw another brolly in the bin again.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £4.45, or free for any order over £100. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.