EC2 Men's Utility Shirt, 12oz Undyed Japanese Twill
The EC2 utility shirt is an easy throw-on piece, with smart detailing and a relaxed cut. This 12oz undyed ecru twill brings a contemporary edge.
- Materials: 12oz undyed ecru twill from Japanese mill Kurabo, will soften over time; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK.
- Fit: relaxed cut with a straight hem, perfect to wear over t-shirts, tunics and even jumpers.
- Construction: Hidden button placket with ivory corozo buttons x 6 and open collar. Felled seams, with reinforced pockets and underarms for durability.
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Fits true to size - choose your regular size. See size guide here
- Care instructions: Cold wash only, inside out with mild/no detergent
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs. To start your return or find out more, contact us here.