The Striped Pillow Cases, Set of Two
Bring a relaxed Scandi feel to your bedroom, with these crisp striped pillow cases made from organic Fairtrade cotton. Featuring piped edges and a reversible design.
- Made from top-quality, handpicked 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, Fairtrade certified. Long-staple fibres create smoother, more durable fabric
- Made ethically in India, in a Fairtrade certified factory
- The product of six generations’ textile expertise - made to last
- Front: 4mm stripe. Back: 2mm stripe
- Cool and crisp (percale) - cool to the touch, perfect for warmer sleepers or the summer months. Think of crisp, luxurious hotel bedding or a freshly ironed shirt.
- Standard pillow case size - 50 x 75cm
- 300 thread count for optimum breathability and strength
- Plain edged design
- Comes in a reusable drawstring bag made from offcuts of production
- Machine washable
As the sixth generation of his family’s textile company, Dip & Doze founder George thought he’d find buying bedding easy. But faced with confusing terms (‘housewife pillowcase’?) and misleading marketing (‘high thread count = high quality’), even he was stumped. He decided to use his knowledge of textiles to make simple, beautiful, quality bedding that people could buy with confidence, and enjoy for years. Ethically made from 100% organic Fairtrade cotton, Dip & Doze’s considered range of bedding and towels focus on the details that make a difference.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.