Finding the perfect gift is never easy. But whether you’re actively shopping or just casually browsing, you can rest assured that all our high-quality gifts have been made to last, by makers we trust.
To help you gather some inspiration, we’ve put together this list of fantastic long-lasting gifts for the women in your life, all combining loveliness with practicality.
And if you haven't already, check out our About Us page - telling your recipient the story of Buy Me Once is sure to help them appreciate their gift even more. Whether you're buying for your mum, partner, sister, daughter or friend, she’ll love the concept of buying things once. Or - take a look at our 40 best gifts for him.
For the ones you love, give things that last.
For the tea/coffee lover
3. Grinding your own beans is a game-changer for any coffee lover - this hand grinder by ROK is impeccably engineered to give a consistent grind every time. To really treat her, gift her this set with the ROK manual espresso maker.
5. The stunning Heritage Kettle No. 1 by the Richmond Kettle Company is hand-spun from high-quality copper. A classic British beauty she’ll love.
For the traveller
7. These wash bags by Wyatt & Jack are handmade from colourful upcycled bouncy castle material - a fun gift with a story. Or if you’re after something a bit more special, check out these oversized bouncy castle weekender totes.
8. If she’s a hiking enthusiast, these fantastic Darn Tough socks are made from a dense, yet lightweight knit of fine-gauge merino wool. They’re even covered by an outstanding lifetime guarantee.
9. This travel wallet by Elvis & Kresse has ample room for her passport, cards and currency - and it’s made from their signature reclaimed British fire hose. Or for everyday travels, Elvis & Kresse also make a fire hose laptop case.
10. This Technical Tote Bag from GROUNDTRUTH is both contemporary and practical, made from 100% recycled material. It can change from a tote to a rucksack depending on her needs - and it’s covered by a 15 year guarantee.
13. This Mini Baja Travel Bag by Tanner Bates is perfect for day trips out and about. Perfectly sized for carrying her essentials, these bags are handcrafted in Devon from super-durable full-grain leather.
For the hobbyist
14. If she loves being in the garden, she’ll love this gardener’s apron by Risdon & Risdon. Made from robust canvas or denim with full grain leather pockets (one of which has a hole for string). Also available as a waist apron.
16. For the shutterbugs - this innovative camera bag by GROUNDTRUTH is made from cutting-edge recycled materials, keeping her camera safe and handy whilst providing quick access.
17. Is she a big music nerd? Gift her these high-spec DJ headphones by AIAIAI, made with a modular design for extra longevity. Our exclusive ultra-durable version carries a market-leading 4 year warranty.
18. If she loves sketching or journaling, this firehose-bound notebook by Elvis & Kresse is something really special. It’s refillable and available lined or unlined.
For the chef
20. A great knife will always go down well with a cooking enthusiast. Light and agile, this TOG utility knife has been handcrafted by Japanese artisans and is perfect for everyday slicing and paring. And to keep it sharp, we recommend TOG’s ceramic honing rod.
21. Every cook knows the frustration of a useless garlic crusher. This heavy-duty garlic press by Stellar makes swift work of even the fattest cloves - and with a lifetime guarantee, she’ll never need another.
22. She’ll love the utilitarian elegance of this classic enamel pie dish by Falcon. Its iconic shape allows for a generous deep filling for pies or crumbles, and it can go straight from the freezer into the oven.
23. This satisfyingly solid cast iron pepper mill by Skeppshult makes an ideal gift for any chef. The ingeniously simple iron mechanism crushes peppercorns effortlessly.
24. Something a little more specialised is Skeppshult’s spice mills, available in large or small sizes. They’re a brilliant way to crush up whole spices such as star anise, coriander seeds or peppercorns.
25. Any cook will appreciate this stunning oak end grain chopping board, made by specialist Cornish woodworkers GT Woodshop.
26. This clever casserole dish by Samuel Groves has a handled lid that can be used as another dish on the stovetop. Made from enamelled cast iron, it will last her a lifetime.
28. This seamless iron frying pan by Solidteknics is a customer favourite. Lighter and stronger than cast iron, these pans build up a natural non-stick seasoning. Perfect for high-heat searing.
For the homebody
29. Perfect as a layer on the bed or for snuggling up on the sofa, this beautiful organic cotton blanket by Lüks Linen comes in a traditional Turkish diamond design.
30. These handwoven placemats and coasters by Artisanne are strong, elegant and practical. Made in Senegal using traditional techniques.
32. If she loves to lounge, she’ll be wrapped in comfort with these linen pyjamas by Piglet. Breathable but cosy, they’re available in a range of colours: check out blueberry, white, pink and striped.
34. Perfect for entertaining in style, these tall Manhattan-style tumblers by Duralex are made from shock-resistant tempered glass. Practical and elegant.
35. This linen bedding set by Finlayson is covered by an astounding 50 year warranty. She’ll love to feel the luxurious linen fabric getting softer and softer with age.
For the snappy dresser
36. She won’t want to take off this ribbed beanie by Myssyfarmi - or why not go all out with this giant knitted scarf? These have all been hand-knitted by a team of grandmothers in Finland, using organic Finnsheep wool rich in lanolin.
38. Treat her to this cosy recycled cashmere sweater by Riley Studio, crafted in Scotland from Re.Verso™ yarn from Italy. These jumpers demonstrate the latest in eco innovation and come with a lifetime repair guarantee.
39. Also in sumptuous recycled cashmere comes this black ‘jumpigan’ by Lowie - a dual-function reversible piece that can be worn as a jumper or cardigan.
40. These fantastic 100 denier tights by Swedish Stockings are knitted from recycled yarns and elastane using 3D technology, making them durable as well sustainable.
41. These high-rise jeans by Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are made using raw stretch denim for durability and comfort - and she’ll love the lifetime repair guarantee.
42. Every woman needs a go-to pair of boots. These leather chelsea boots by Cano have been made with a durable, resoleable construction, thanks to their Goodyear welt.
43. This thick striped top by The White T-Shirt Company is sure to be her new favourite, ethically made from organic cotton.
44. This handmade wrap dress by Lemuel MC is made from a thick, warm linen ethically sourced from Lithuanian deadstock. She’ll love the combination of comfort and elegance - and the lifetime repair guarantee.